In associated with Surokkha, With ICE Business Times as the Media Partner, with support of iDEA project of ICT division (Startup Bangladesh ) and BASIS (Bangladesh Association of Software & Information Services ), GDIC proudly presents the webinar series titled “Instituting InsurTech in Bangladesh” (https://fb.me/e/2RyDKp0Vd), the second episode of which would be held on 24th October 2020 and focused on the topic “InsurTech: Key legal, regulatory and institutional readiness and challenges”.
Renowned experts and professionals from relevant industries will be present to discuss different aspects of the topic while Mr. Tawhid Rashid (Managing Editor, Ice Media) will be moderating the session. The discussants of episode 2 include:
1. Syed Mojibul Huq, Project Director(Additional Secretary), iDEA Project, BCC, ICT Division
2. Asim Parashar, Partner, Advisory(Financial Services), PricewaterhouseCoopers(PwC)- Keynote Speaker & Panelist
3. Khandker Shahnur Sabbir, Deputy Postmaster, General Cum Senior Postmaster Dhaka GPO - Panelist
4. M M Monirul Alam, MD & CEO, Guardian Life Insurance Limited - Panelist
5. Barrister Junayed Ahmed Chowdhury, Partner, Vertex Chambers – Panelist
Please stay tuned to watch the webinar live on the official FB pages of ICE Business Times & Green Delta Insurance on Saturday evening (October 24, 2020) at 7:30pm.
#GDIC #Webinar #InsurTech #IceBusinessTimes #Surokkha #IDEAProject #ICTdivision #BASIS