In association with Surokkha (Online Insurance Portal), With ICE Business Times as the Media Partner, with support of iDEA project of ICT division (Startup Bangladesh) and BASIS (Bangladesh Association of Software & Information Services), GDIC proudly presents the webinar series titled “Instituting InsurTech in Bangladesh” (https://fb.me/e/2RyDKp0Vd), the fourth and last episode of which would be held on 7th November 2020 and focused on the topic “Fueling InsurTech in Bangladesh through Youth and Startup platform”.
Renowned experts and professionals from relevant industries will be present to discuss different aspects of the topic while Mr. Tawhid Rashid (Managing Editor, Ice Media) will be moderating the session. The discussants of last and fourth episode include:
1. Bijon Islam, Co-founder and CEO, LightCastle Partners Limited - Keynote Speaker
2. N M Zeaul Alam PAA, Senior Secretary, ICT Division, Govt. of Bangladesh – Guest of Honor
3. Md. Zafar Iqbal NDC, Director (BIA), Additional Secretary, Financial Institutions Division, Ministry of Finance, Govt. of Bangladesh - Panelist
4. R H M Alaol Kabir, Asst. Senior Secretary, Cabinet Division, Govt. of Bangladesh - Panelist
5. Syed Almas Kabir, President, BASIS - Panelist
Please stay tuned to watch the webinar live on official FB pages of Green Delta Insurance & ICE Business Times on Saturday evening (November 07, 2020) at 7:30pm.
#GDIC #Webinar #InsurTech #IceBusinessTimes #Surokkha
#IDEAProject #ICTdivision #BASIS